Thursday 20 September 2007

More About My Site


I am a fully qualified clinical hypnotherapist and I run a free hypnosis and meditation site called Free Hypnosis Treatment

The site is a free service that offers free hypnosis and guided meditation mp3s and articles. We aim to massively expand the site over time to give people the choice of receiving hypnosis and meditation treatment for free. We already have 6 hypnosis audio's and 5 guided meditation audio's. They are of a very good standard and would cost a fortune anywhere else. Look around the web and you will know what I mean. There are loads of sites which claim to offer free hypnosis recordings, but they usually only have one, part of one, or none at all!

I truly believe in these forms of therapy, and am keen to show anyone willing to explore them what a safe and effective branch of therapy they are.

I thought I would share with you some thoughts I have on my site...

We have done a fair amount of development of late! There has been loads of articles posted, some I have written myself, and some by respected guest contributors. We have also added loads of guided meditation audio's that are proving popular, especially with videos. Our latest meditation is entitled "Patience In Others". It aims to help us be more patient towards others and let go of some control we feel we should have. This will have the effect of making both parties feel happier with each other.

We are also currently looking at new designs for the site. More colour and more pictures should help. A friendly logo is also in the pipeline - so any suggestions will be gratefully received!

Lately we have neglected the development of the hypnosis audio sessions. This was down to shifting our focus onto other areas we have just mentioned, and also funding. We have some exciting new ideas in the pipeline, but are just waiting to get the necessary funding from our sponsors. You can help by telling as many people as possible about the site, donating to us, or purchasing something from one of our affiliates.

No comments: